Tools

The intern Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BizzyMama:
*face palm*

exactly my reaction!

Posts: 35 | Location: PA / NJ / NYC | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Have any callbacks been sent out yet?

Posts: 36 | Location: East coast | Registered: April 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<litlActress>
posted
They are still seeing kids. We go Monday

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Anybody go "in Person" in LA?

Princess K

Posts: 79 | Location: SF | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
did anyone receive a cb in ny at all??

Posts: 186 | Location: NJ | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Princess K:
Anybody go "in Person" in LA?

I'm stalking this post for a friends DD and am waiting to hear same.

Posts: 95 | Location: California | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
Not a peep -- I know someone who went in yesterday... someone today... for first calls. All the girls I know personally who went in are blond, but with Anne Hathaway as the mom, and no dad yet... they must be casting a wider net, right?

Posts: 360 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I heard they are still requesting blond and brunette in New York, I am not sure about LA.

Posts: 36 | Location: East coast | Registered: April 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Bizzy was Anne officially signed? The last I saw of it was that she was "in talks". I'm quite confused. I heard nothing about daddy!

Well GL to all you blondies! Hope one of you books.

Posts: 450 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
Our breakdown from the agency said Anne was cast and I think it's on imdb for whatever that's worth...but still, she's like the 3rd actress so far, so who knows!

Posts: 360 | Location: CT | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anyone heard of any callbacks? My dd is 4yrs and was a taped submission (deadline was march 15th)

Posts: 1 | Location: Miami | Registered: March 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
First calls are still going on...while callbacks are probably being held until the role is cast

Posts: 80 | Location: NYC | Registered: October 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My DD had a taped submission. She is 6 and tall for her age. Brown hair and blue eyes. Good luck to all.

Posts: 19 | Location: New Orleans | Registered: September 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
just curious...anyone get a callback from a taped submission?

Princess K

Posts: 79 | Location: SF | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We just sent in a self-tape through the open audition. Do we even have a shot??

Posts: 15 | Location: NJ | Registered: October 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post