Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Girl Meets World- Norman Login/Join

Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post

Posts: 589 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
they changed the role name ? that little boy was also signed to a new pilot named Dads that was picked up by Fox. He is very cute.

<3

Posts: 20 | Location: LA | Registered: July 31, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
Yup changed the name, happens a lot. The role on dads was recurring so it leaves him open to accept other work.

Posts: 589 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Congrats to him. He is very cute and I remember seeing him at LA CBs.

Posts: 142 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of Lochness68
posted Hide Post
I am a newbie so this us a learning experience for me. If I can't drive to the audition don't spend time submitting a tape. I kinda learn this through other comments made on this post if its LA just don't submit to it. We live in NYC so we will stick local. Thanks for all the feedback - good learning experience.

Posts: 93 | Location: New York | Registered: March 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
Wow! I wouldn't say that. No way. Sure their prefrence (especially with a kid this young) is to book local, but there are many many times they hire non locals and book from taped auditions! We have filmed several out of state projects including in NY and booked off tape/Skype/FaceTime.

Take every opportunity presented! Just don't get too invested in the outcome of any of them!

Sean Penn
Picture of Lochness68
posted Hide Post
Thanks - Mom2..... I did not realise that so your advice submit all the time ~ correct. I just got confused by the post because some people say they rather hire local. So your advice is ALWAYS SUBMIT - Correct? Unless they say something like just local hires. Thanks for your advice and just let me know about the always submit question. Thanks for your positive input from mom to mom..

Posts: 93 | Location: New York | Registered: March 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post