Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Matilda Girls audition Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi MamaJo...did your dc personally receive a cb? if so, congrats! is it assumed that these are cb's from both the 11/11 and 11/17's?

Posts: 10 | Location: NY | Registered: November 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Hi Skylane, sorry, I didn't check in here for a while. Yes. I assumed this was the final day of callbacks for all previous ensemble auditions because they were called "final callbacks" but I guess you never really know. It did not end the way final callbacks usually end, i.e. usually some kids are cut and some kept at the very end. But not this time. Has anyone who was at finals heard if any casting calls have been made?

Posts: 45 | Location: NY | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know when the next round of girls auditions is being held?

Posts: 12 | Location: West Orange, NJ | Registered: October 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the height max for Matilda?

Posts: 6 | Location: NYC | Registered: June 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
according to casting matilda must be under 4'3" but if history proves anything they usually pick a kid as close to 4'1" as possible for room to grow

Posts: 13 | Location: USA | Registered: November 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any news on casting kids ensemble replacements from the 12/9 callback?

Posts: 14 | Location: NYC | Registered: November 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
When and where are the auditions for Matilda for this weekend? Any info would be great…thanks

Posts: 9 | Location: NYC | Registered: April 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
If you go to norabrennancasting you can find all of the info. GLTA!

Posts: 55 | Location: United States | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Anyone go to the call today? Was it crowded? What was said?

Posts: 83 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
Not crowded at all not sure how many people came later but when they started maybe 30-40 kids

Posts: 139 | Location: NJ | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still had to wait for a couple of hours even though it was not crowded and we got there very early. It seemed like the girls that went in at the beginning got the opportunity to do more than one song, but then they sped up and all the girls whizzed in and out doing 16 bars. I think they may have realized how late things were running. It felt like a well run open call.

Posts: 5 | Location: NYC | Registered: April 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did anyone get called back from the 2/23/14 audition?

Posts: 2 | Location: New Providence, NJ | Registered: February 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Did they have cb's yet? Nothing here Frowner GLTA!

Posts: 9 | Location: NYC | Registered: April 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DJeffries:
Did anyone get called back from the 2/23/14 audition?

Haven't heard anything yet from the 2/23/14 open call.

Posts: 3 | Location: Chicago | Registered: March 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Thoughts on Saturday's open call from those who were there?

Posts: 83 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post