Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Matilda Girls audition Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Did anyone here attend yesterday's ECC for dancers? The usual questions! Approx how many girls, and did anyone sing? Smiler

GLTA!

Posts: 8 | Location: NYC | Registered: November 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
wanted to go but could not make the trip this time- would love to know how it went.

Posts: 26 | Location: Indiana | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
About 110 girls split into groups of roughly 30 for about 1.5 hrs ea group. Worked on a couple combinations & performed them in small groups. Fun times!

Posts: 26 | Location: US | Registered: April 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anybody that went to dance call hear anything about callbacks?

Posts: 7 | Location: United States | Registered: July 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Hi Parents! I'm also wondering about callbacks. Would someone kindly post about callbacks from either the dance callback on 4/24 (I see someone mentioned it in the boys' thread), or the dance open call on 4/28? I would love to be able to exhale and move on! Thank you Smiler GLTA!

Posts: 21 | Location: New York | Registered: May 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
singitbaby9, where did you see about a 4/24 dance callback for boys? I had heard that no callbacks had gone out yet that was 4/25...

Posts: 63 | Location: Northeast | Registered: March 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Never mind, I see they were referring to a girls dance callback on 4/24. Thanks

Posts: 63 | Location: Northeast | Registered: March 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello! Were there any callbacks already for boys and girls? My dd auditioned in March 30 and have not heard anything... GLTA!

Posts: 2 | Location: MN | Registered: May 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
has anyone heard anything from the 4/26 girls callback?

Posts: 159 | Location: NJ | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
oops meant 4/24

Posts: 159 | Location: NJ | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4boys:
Never mind, I see they were referring to a girls dance callback on 4/24. Thanks

4boys yes, I was referring to the callback for girls that was mentioned in the "boys'" callback thread. And that is the callback that I see momof3 is referring to above. Sorry for the confusion.

I haven't heard of any other callbacks for boys or girls. I hope someone hears soon Smiler

Posts: 21 | Location: New York | Registered: May 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have not heard of anything for girls since the 4/24 CB

Posts: 7 | Location: new york | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yesterday Tuesday May 20 2014 , There was a callback for Matilda's. there were 8 in a group. Another 8 in another group later in the day. Waiting to see next step. Regardless, it's been a great experience. Kudos to the organizational staff. Very well run. Just wish we had more info when you leave. Smiler

Posts: 14 | Location: Westchester county, NY | Registered: March 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Curious how tall majority of the girls were if you dont mind sharing. thank you

Posts: 31 | Location: NY | Registered: July 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if there were call backs for the Dancers that auditioned on April 27,2014

Posts: 3 | Location: New york | Registered: November 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post