Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Matilda Girls audition Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Shes only 4'5.

Posts: 16 | Location: No | Registered: May 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did anyone else get a call back today?

Posts: 16 | Location: No | Registered: May 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
My DD did not receive one yet maybe today or maybe not at all I think she is too old. If you don't mind me asking how old is your DD. GLTA!

Posts: 111 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shes almost 10yrs. old girls2. I didn't think she was going to get a call back this time. Her best friend got the callback more than a week before her.

posted Hide Post
bigdreammom. you got a callback yesterday? ...just curious was it from singing or dancing? GL to your daughter!

Posts: 10 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She's a dancer. She's had a few call backs before.We didn't think she was going to hear back this time. GLTA.

posted Hide Post
It doesn't look like there were any callbacks for singers..there was so much mixed info in the beginning and we did not go to the dancers call as we had already gone to the singing call....great learning experience! GLTA keep us updated!

Posts: 10 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We also got a call back notice earlier this week.
Attended both the open singer and dancer call. GLTA!

Posts: 7 | Location: new york | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are all the callbacks for 11/11? Wondering if the team will bring in girls for different roles on different dates.

Posts: 16 | Location: ny | Registered: September 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wondering if the girls who received callback from dance call have agents? Anyone without an agent get a callback? GLTA!

Posts: 4 | Location: USA | Registered: June 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We don't have an agent.

posted Hide Post
Bigdreammom: is your daughter's cb 11/11? And would you say she's more likely a candidate for a smaller or taller classmate? (Again, just wondering if there may be cb's on date(s) other than 11/11. My dd made it thru the 2 parts of the dance audition. She is 4'3". We haven't gotten a cb yet.

Posts: 16 | Location: ny | Registered: September 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She is going on 11/11. She is in group 1 that day. They are the shortest. They didn't tell us the specific roles this time but in the spring it was for lavender or Amanda. Good luck to all.

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Does it appear that anyone is being called back for the role of Matilda at this time?

Posts: 85 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
After our singing audition our agent called and said DD was put on the list for consideration for the next round of Matildas. Which will not begin ( start of call backs) for 6-7 months .

Posts: 150 | Location: New York | Registered: June 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post