Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Matilda Girls audition Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
We've been on that list since last Feb FYI Wink It's a LONG list!!! LOL!

Posts: 39 | Location: New York | Registered: August 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
We are on "that list" too!

Posts: 161 | Location: New York | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
DD was called back today for 11/17. Anyone know the difference between 11/11 and 11/17 callbacks?

Posts: 101 | Location: NYC | Registered: September 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
For those on the "Matilda" list, how tall is your DD. Last time we were "on that list". This time I'll have to ask our agent if that is the case. I'm not sure if my DD is now too tall.

Posts: 107 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Behappy & Beaniemom looks like we are at least in with good company Smiler

Broadwaybound - 45"

Posts: 140 | Location: New York | Registered: June 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
BroadwayBound7 my DD is 46"
Llacey, better to be on a "list" with good company, then no list at all! LOL

Posts: 161 | Location: New York | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lanagator, how tall is your DD? GLTA

Posts: 14 | Location: NYC | Registered: November 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if they are still making calls now that I see someone wad called for the 17th?

Posts: 77 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
2pixies - 52"

I don't know anything about which height = which role except that DD is too tall to join everyone else on the honored "future Matildas" list! Smiler

Posts: 101 | Location: NYC | Registered: September 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Langator, wondering if my DD is still in the mix as she had a few callbacks last time around and nothing as of yet.

Posts: 14 | Location: NYC | Registered: November 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which group are you in for 11/17 @lanagator? Email just came in for next weekend - group 2. Are boys going in next weekend too?

Posts: 17 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Just wondering did you just get the email and how old is your child

Posts: 77 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My daughter just received a CB today from the singing call. She is Group 1 on 11/17. Any ideas about the groups, etc? Wondering as well about the difference between that CB and the 11/11 one...

Posts: 8 | Location: NY | Registered: November 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Is Group 1 the "sign up at 10, audition at 11" one? It's not totally clear to me from the email what the group # is.

girls2: DD is 10.

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
thank you. my DD is 12 so I assumed since we didn't hear anything we were out but it seems as though calls are still coming so now I am on the edge of my seat!