New
Find
Notify
Tools

Matilda Girls audition Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Hi Magoo,
Had the girl w/the cb auditioned previously before also (and received a previous cb in another round) or was this their first attempt? GLTA!

Posts: 66 | Location: Northeast | Registered: March 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
LOL to be honest----I have no idea!!! Never asked

Posts: 36 | Location: new york | Registered: March 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Lol I only ask because The girls I know of w/cb were in that situation. Where they went to the singing open call but had been in the mix already on a previous round. ThanksSmiler

Posts: 66 | Location: Northeast | Registered: March 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My friends dd got a callback today for Nov.11.(agent) She was at the dance audition and had made it to finals last time. GLTA

Posts: 16 | Location: No | Registered: May 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update! Wondering if anyone that made it through the dance call and sang from out of town was called back. It would be nice to know so we could move on. I think my dd is too tall Frowner

Posts: 64 | Location: US | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Robert DeNiro
posted Hide Post
How tall is your DD, Dance Diva's Mom?

Posts: 484 | Location: New York | Registered: December 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
She's 4'10.

Posts: 64 | Location: US | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any updated news if CB have gone out from open calls or just those previously in the mix? GLTA

Posts: 10 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
DD went to both and we haven't heard anything. I was hoping by today but maybe Monday I would say could be the latest in my opinion.

Posts: 108 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Curious......has anyone's DD who had callbacks the last time around specifically for the role of Matilda been called back thus time yet?

Posts: 88 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Any news yet boys or girls

Posts: 108 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have asked around to the people we know who went to the open calls and no one has heard anything...I did see on here that people previously in the mix who had made it the the final round last time got recent callbacks...???????

Posts: 10 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our friend got a call back,(we did not).We went together for the dance audition,they both were asked to stay. They both had made call backs in the other auditions. Pretty sure call backs are out from the dance audition. Good luck if your one of themSmiler

Posts: 16 | Location: No | Registered: May 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you happen to know if any callbacks were received from the singing audition?

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bigdreammom, I'm guessing the number of girls called back this time is much smaller than previous rounds or we would have heard from more people. My dd too made it all the way through dance call and has had multiple callbacks in previous rounds. I think she is too tall now. Do you know how tall your friend is? Good luck to her, this has been such an awesome experience! Growing stinks Frowner