Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Matilda Girls audition Login/Join

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Yes we went yesterday. Very crowded I think they actually told people to go home because there were too many kids. DD was a little confused she said some people danced really well and were not asked to stay and others were asked to do the dance in their groups more than once? DD was not asked to stay but she did say she did make a mistake but felt that everyone was a little confused so we move on! Good Luck to all post when CB are out!

Posts: 113 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey guys! Did anyone happen to hear anything yesterday about the CB process? We went to the singers who dance audition and did not hear anything...thought maybe someone would have gotten more info yesterday. Thank you!

Posts: 10 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WELOVENY, we went to the singers who dance audition as well and haven't heard anything yet. Wondering if anyone has?

Posts: 5 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
We went to both and nothing yet. Was anybody asked to stay after the first dance? I was wondering what else was done?

Posts: 113 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
No word here yet either! I kept thinking it would be after yesterday's call that they would notify everyone. I don't think the boys have been called back either.

Posts: 58 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my sister went to both the singer and dancer calls.
Yesterday she was asked to stay and dance another combination but then they only kept kids who flew in for the call to stay and sing.

Posts: 6 | Location: new york | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard the call backs wont be until November. The final callback will be Dec. 9th. Good Luck to all.

Posts: 13 | Location: No | Registered: May 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Has anybody heard anything yet boys or girls?

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
I have a boy and no news yet... I do know a few girls were called back for nov (before the dance call)from the girls open singing call BUT they had previously been in the mix and been called back before. If anyone new gets news please post. GLTA!!

Posts: 53 | Location: Northeast | Registered: March 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Broadway bound7 you seem to have the most info on this posting...by any chance do you know the callback date in Nov through the girls who got callbacks already......??? GLTA

Posts: 10 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
11/11

Posts: 53 | Location: Northeast | Registered: March 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you 4boys!

posted Hide Post
I guess no one has heard anything still about callbacks? We haven't and neither have any of the mom's we know....GLTA happy Sunday!

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Hi did anyone hear anything yet? I know of nobody!

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
I don't know if all callbacks are out, but I know of at least one girl from singing(not dancing) call who got a callback for November. Not my DD----we are out of this one.

Posts: 33 | Location: new york | Registered: March 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post