Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Creative Galaxy Login/Join

Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
I found out today that it is indeed more that one spot. GLTY! CB's are tomorrow.

Posts: 130 | Location: New York | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Did this book? We didnt get a callback but I have two friends who did and are wondering.

Posts: 28 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Yes, it did book. But I am not sure if all spots are booked.

Posts: 130 | Location: New York | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. I will pass along. Congrats to your child and enjoy the filming!

Posts: 28 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I got a call last Monday after the callback saying my dc was on hold. Yesterday I had to email over her working papers and trust account info, but still no firm confirmation of a booking. So I'm not sure if she is going to book.

Posts: 10 | Location: nyc | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
Last time when they cast their first round of episodes, asking for sizes and trust account/working papers meant a booking. The official booking came not too long after that. Congrats and Good Luck!!

-----------
You don't have to win them all, you just need a winning attitude!
www.taylordior.com
www.imdb.me/taylordior

Posts: 85 | Location: East Coast | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post