Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bitsy brainfood Login/Join

Morgan Freeman
posted
Dd was there this afternoon - quick in and out for us but heard it got very busy later. Was told it shoots tomorrow so if you hear anything please post. Gl! So busy so odds aren't good Smiler

Posts: 147 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
DD was there as well but I assume since it shoots tomorrow that they already let the kids know who were cast. But GL in any event!!

Posts: 21 | Location: New York | Registered: September 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
We did not go because we are SAG eligible and don't want to join just yet. However friends daughter was there so I will post if she hears anything! GLTA!!

Posts: 152 | Location: New York | Registered: June 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
We were there till about 7:00. They still had about 25 kids to go! Heard there were about 100 kids called for this casting.

Posts: 139 | Location: New York | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Nothing here. We were there towards the beginning. Had no idea that it was going so late.

Posts: 67 | Location: NYC | Registered: September 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
We didn't either!!! We had to wait over an hour before my DD was called in. And, the original sides that was sent over the weekend was scrapped. There was a whole new one, because the kids earlier were having lots of trouble pronouncing the words! Crazy audition!

Posts: 139 | Location: New York | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Totally crazy. Glad we got there early. And yes sides were scrapped. Wonder if it's really shooting tomorrow. Well, GLTA

Posts: 147 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
they used the first sides originally? that stinks. we were fine with those. Anyway - we know we're out since we only said the 2nd sides once since we didn't get the sheet and everyone else did them twice or more. What a nightmare. One boy did them 5 times.

Maybe they'll call the kids in the morning. GL to those who did well. lol

Posts: 453 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
We were there fairly early and they were using the new sides. I don't think they would call kids in the morning- some kids came from pretty far away, how wound they manage to get in? Maybe it has been postponed a few days. GLTA!

Posts: 67 | Location: NYC | Registered: September 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My DD actually did both sides, first the ones which we were sent over the weekend and then the new ones but given they saw so many kids (there were not that many there when she was there), the odds seem pretty low!!

Posts: 21 | Location: New York | Registered: September 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
If anyone hears anything,please post. IF I speak to my child's agent later I will definitely ask about it.

Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Thanks, NYCKid - one of those auditions that has left all of us scratching our heads!

Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Not us, but it has been booked.

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I saw a booking on FB.

Posts: 37 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Thanks, NYCKid. Hoping someone from here booked!