home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Parents and Children  Hop To Forums  Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers    Celebrity Ghost Stories - Good or Bad?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Celebrity Ghost Stories - Good or Bad? Login/Join

Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
They called for my dd availability for shooot dates.Waiting for confirmation

Posts: 20 | Location: Ny | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
GirlChase what day did your dd audition? And did they contact your manager or you directly?

Posts: 34 | Location: NJ | Registered: May 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Tues I believe and they contacted manager because mngr is the contact # listed on resume.

Posts: 20 | Location: Ny | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Good luck! Keep us postedSmiler

Posts: 7 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Great thanks GirlChase, congrats to your dd! I believe we have the same manager and we havent heard anything yet, but the CD did say they would be contacting right up until the shoot dates, so there is still hope Smiler

Posts: 34 | Location: NJ | Registered: May 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
My friend's son just did an episode. She said it was a one day shoot and a great experience. I don't know which celebrity he did. GL to you!

Posts: 402 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Thanks!Smiler)I hope you're as happy as we are with mngr.Good Luck and yes, they could call anyday so hang tightSmiler

Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Hey, everyone! Just thought I'd let you all know that I've been offered the lead role in an upcoming episode of Celebrity Ghost Stories from the audition last month! For those of you who didn't receive a call last time, keep up hope. GL to you all!

Posts: 7 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Congrats.My dd filmed with them recenyly too.Awesome crew

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
HOw long before the imdb credit shows up? Our episode was on last week and we do not have credit yet.

Posts: 14 | Location: United States | Registered: March 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
I think you have to put the credit in yourself...We did one and it was a wonderful experience. Very professional...the kids learn a lot

Posts: 132 | Location: nyc | Registered: June 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
My daughters credit showed up after the episode aired.