New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kraft Login/Join

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Please post if anyone gets a callback, thank you

Posts: 45 | Location: Illinois | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Has anyone gotten a callback ( I know they aren't until Dec 3, 4 or 5 but not sure if people in NY and LA get the call the day before like we do in Chicago)

Posts: 45 | Location: Illinois | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
No callbacks yet in NYC as far as I know. Good luck to you in Chicago :-)

Posts: 158 | Location: New York | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Did anyone receive a callback? Good luck to those who have.

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Callbacks are out for Chicago

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I never went for the first audition, but my ds's agent submitted his picture and he has a call back for tomorrow.

Posts: 22 | Location: New York | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Callbacks are out in NYSmiler GLTA

Posts: 9 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: August 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I know a bunch of kids that went in L.A., and none of them have heard about callbacks.

Posts: 15 | Location: California | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DD Had A Call Bk Yesterday. Small amount of kids one at a time. Good Luck To All.

Posts: 1 | Location: New York | Registered: December 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We had a callback session yesterday with the clients on camera. Haven't heard anything - so I'm guessing it's a no go for us! Good luck to everybody!

Posts: 17 | Location: PA | Registered: May 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know who booked this?