Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heaven is for Real Login/Join

posted Hide Post
cbskids my blonde DD auditioned for Cassie today our agent said they were looking for blondes

Posts: 2 | Location: Chicago | Registered: May 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Thanks KAmom! Good luck to your daughter!

Posts: 6 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Hi there! How old is your DD, just vurious. My DD is 11, can play 10 (maybe 9) and got a request from CD for a self tape. She is not blonde however, and I feel like she is too old for the part. Does anyone know if they have aged her up a bit? I think breakdown said 7-9, right?

Posts: 5 | Location: New York | Registered: September 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Bwaygirl221--if they cast a 6 year old for the boy role they will probably be looking for a little girl who is a tad older than 7 to play the big sister. Just a guess???

Posts: 23 | Location: New York | Registered: August 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My guess is they will cast older to play yonger for both roles. For the sister role they will probably cast a legal 9 year old. But that's just my guess.

Posts: 6 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My DD is 10 but could play 8yr very small for her age. The agent didn't give us the breakdown just that they were looking for blonde and blue eyed.

Posts: 2 | Location: Chicago | Registered: May 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any news on CBs or anything filming In less then a month ;( !

Posts: 8 | Location: Miami | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of Lochness68
posted Hide Post
I did not hear anything yet... Hoping anybody else ... Praying also

Posts: 77 | Location: New York | Registered: March 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I am wondering if anyone has heard of any girls called in for Cassie after submitting a tape? TIA

Posts: 58 | Location: NY Area | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Anyone know anything about Colton CBs?

Posts: 101 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing yet ;( anxiously waiting

Posts: 8 | Location: Miami | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see they're casting for the "Heavenly Father" role now; I think they already cast Colton and Cassie, but just not anybody who's talking on Backstage message boards. Frowner

Posts: 3 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My dc was requested to self tape at the end of last week. It was viewed a number of times, then we got an email asking for a precise birthdate. It was not a strong audition (came in midst of a crazy, nutty week), so I fear the buck stopped there.

But it's doubtful roles are cast already, seeing that was only a couple of business days ago.

GLTA.

Posts: 56 | Location: United States | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you don't mind me asking how old and for what role ??

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Skybar, was it for Colton or Cassie?

I would tend to agree with cowbell but I only wonder a little because not one person on the PARF boards have heard of CBs either. It seems like between the 2 somebody would know somebody who got a callback at least. I guess we can just continue to guess until we read it in Deadline. Lol

Posts: 101 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post