Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heaven is for Real Login/Join

posted Hide Post
The CD in LA who asked my son to retape didn't even ask his specific age just wanted a year but his age was on his résumé.

Posts: 8 | Location: Miami | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
What is PARF?

Abcd

Posts: 118 | Location: nyc | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Professional Actors Resource Forum. It's another Discussion Board about the biz.

Posts: 85 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Cassie. She's 8. Fairly certain she's out, as silence since last week...

Posts: 51 | Location: United States | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's silent everywhere

Posts: 8 | Location: Miami | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are people still submitting to this!???? I can't believe this film is THAT silent

posted Hide Post
Both roles have been cast ;(

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
How did you hear that both roles are booked?

Posts: 6 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CD

Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Wow.. this film is great and its cleaning up at the box office. When I saw the little boy actor who plays Colton I thought he was darling ...still my little boy is just as darling!!lol. Anyway...still on to the next.

Posts: 110 | Location: kids page | Registered: February 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post