New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heaven is for Real Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My DD is 9

Posts: 20 | Location: East Coast | Registered: July 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Wondering if anyone who submitted through AA got called?

Posts: 67 | Location: NYC | Registered: September 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My DD was submitted through our manager/agent.

Posts: 20 | Location: East Coast | Registered: July 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I submitted my son through AA & he was called in on 1st day of auds, back on the 6th I think in LA. Called agt to let know he had been called in. Have to admit, think agt was a little surprised b/c my son is 8, and looks 8...maybe a really big 6 LOL! But that would really be pushing it. I was just excited to get him in front of this CD, GLTA! This is going to be an awesome part for some little guy!

Posts: 9 | Location: outside LA | Registered: January 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of Lochness68
posted Hide Post
Anybody have ANY IDEA when callbacks are????

Posts: 102 | Location: New York | Registered: March 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
They are doing open calls in LA this weekend (Sat and Sun) so I'm guessing after that? The write up that I saw about all the "open calls" was dated before 1st calls even began in LA so I'm guessing the original plan was to cast very wide and then narrow down after the 1st round (but again that's my guess, I certainly don't know for sure). If anyone hears anything, please post! GLTA! Smiler

Posts: 112 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of Lochness68
posted Hide Post
Thanks for feddback

Posts: 102 | Location: New York | Registered: March 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
My DD just got a first audition for Cassie for this Wednesday

Posts: 5 | Location: L.A | Registered: May 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats and GL!
Where is she auditioning at?

Posts: 7 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
We were asked to submit a tape by next Monday.

Posts: 21 | Location: NY | Registered: August 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
GL to those going in for Cassie! Anyone heard of CBs for Colton?

Posts: 112 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
For those who auditioned for Cassie, are they bringing in brunettes or blondes?

Posts: 6 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Going in for Cassie today!

Posts: 52 | Location: Poconos | Registered: March 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
3princesses2princes, was this a callback from a video submit? Trying to figure out why some people go in person and some are asked to submit.. Anyway, Good Luck!!

Abcd

Posts: 149 | Location: nyc | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of Lochness68
posted Hide Post
Anybody hear any update - anything at all for Colton yet. It seems like a while since it will be shooting in about 4 weeks.... Any buzz or news out there will be appreciated!! Thanks!!!!