Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heaven is for Real Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted
Anyone submit for CASSIE? Please keep me posted with any news on first calls, CB's or bookings. Thanks!

Posts: 4 | Location: East Coast | Registered: July 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
I was wondering about this too (thanks for posting)! DS was submitted for Colton (by me and then agent said they pitched him for it). Haven't heard anything yet and I am wondering when they will start casting the kids.

Posts: 73 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Looks like an amazing project... I wonder if they will cast Colton first since he's the lead.

Princess K

Posts: 90 | Location: SF | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
DS was called in to audition on Tuesday. It does look amazing (it's a biggie-so excited). Wish him luck and I hope they call your dd in for Cassie. Smiler

Posts: 73 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
That's great mama3! Let us know how it goes Smiler

Princess K

Posts: 90 | Location: SF | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My ds was called in this past Friday....1st day of 1st calls. I think they were still trying to figure out how to do the auds (no real script yet) Of the 5 boys there wide age range from 4 to 8 and different looks. GLTA!

Posts: 2 | Location: outside LA | Registered: January 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting crashpad. My DS is going Tuesday and I know someone else going on Wednesday. Let's keep eachother posted. GLTA!

posted Hide Post
Anyone in NY go in for this yet? I see most of these auditions are in LA.

Posts: 1 | Location: USA | Registered: March 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Wow, it looks like they are seeing kids all over for this. My DS just got called in to audition for Colton tomorrow- we are in Chicago. We were given sides and also told that they are asking the kids to sing a verse of "Amazing Grace".

Posts: 41 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: April 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
DS was just asked to submit a video (deadline tomorrow) for the role of Colton. He had sides and had to sing a verse of Amazing Grace.

Posts: 21 | Location: NY | Registered: December 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Anyone audition for Cassie yet?

Princess K

Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Not 100 percent sure but when we were there yesterday it didn't look like they were starting Cassie yet. All the sign ins were for Colton and I heard they had more auditions for Colton today.

posted Hide Post
My child is going in on Monday. I was told they were not seeing girls yet.

Posts: 1 | Location: NY | Registered: March 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
GL girlinblue! Do you know how long they are casting in NYC? I'm wondering when they will start doing CBs (since it starts shooting in June I assume they can't take too long).

posted Hide Post
my son auditioned friday...

Posts: 1 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: October 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post