Find
Notify
Tools

Poltergeist Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
quote:
a1ab

a1ab, did you know/read about old movie? and actors after?..

Posts: 20 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
We're going on tape too. I hate to self tape. Oh well.

Posts: 444 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have to self tape for this.

Posts: 18 | Location: nj/nyc | Registered: June 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
We are self taping too. How old is everyone's dd? Mine is 6 brown eyes.

Posts: 9 | Location: NY | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
7, brown/brown

Posts: 20 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
I remember hearing about all that crazyness and never wanted to see the movie :/

Posts: 2 | Location: East coast | Registered: March 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I think the superstitions are absurd. I have to laugh when I hear those stupid curses. The movie was great. The entire thing is silly. If you are concerned about the content though that is an entirely different subject. I'm sure some parents won't want their kids to be in horror flicks. Doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother my child.

Posts: 9 | Location: NY | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
So how long before we hear back from the self-tapes?

Posts: 185 | Location: NJ | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Someone down here was asked to do a second reading with additional scenes and to anwser some interview questions. This was over two weeks ago. I don't know the span between when she submitted to when she was contacted for a second read.

Posts: 44 | Location: Miami, Florida | Registered: June 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Tapes aren't due till today I know that on actors access it was listed via Florida I could never find it on NY. People went straight to the Cd in LA and some did tapes

Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
They've had some callbacks from in person auditions already and had some asked for taped callbacks (as said above with more material). They don't wait till all the tapes are in to review and make selects, they do it on a rolling basis as they come in. Typically the earlier you send it the more time/attention they can give your tape and the quicker they will get back to u if they have interest (like within days).

Posts: 506 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Anyone hear anything?

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
nope...

Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
has anyone from NY heard back from a self-tape submission?

Posts: 185 | Location: NJ | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing here.

Posts: 7 | Location: NYC | Registered: June 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post