New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poltergeist Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 37 | Location: Miami, Florida | Registered: June 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
More CB last week for all kids roles in LA

Posts: 590 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I know that the casting office was closed last week, and that they are still doing first calls in L.A. has anyone gotten a CB from first calls that were the week before? I mean the week of June 28.

Posts: 40 | Location: Downey, CA | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone heard anything more about this recently?

Posts: 12 | Location: NYC | Registered: June 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
has anyone heard anything?

Posts: 21 | Location: Kansas | Registered: June 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As of this past thurs 8/15 they were still auditioning for both girl roles. Not sure about brother.

Posts: 9 | Location: outside LA | Registered: January 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
We have gotten 4 auditions for this, I have declined each time and was very clear to agent we don't want our dd to do this type of movie especially at 7. Gl to everyone

Posts: 84 | Location: Los Angelos | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
I'm confused. How can you have 4 auditions for something you declined? Do you mean your agent has asked you to audition 4 times?

Posts: 532 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Yes that is what I meant. We have been asked to audition 4x. Sorry

Posts: 84 | Location: Los Angelos | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Manders, we declined this audition for the same reason as well as the sad history regarding Heather O'Rourke (and Dominique Dunne). I wouldn't want to explain the original film's history to my DD or have her get a question regarding it on the red carpet.

Posts: 17 | Location: California | Registered: June 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post