Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Have they released new sides? Because currently the sides for Dawn mention them being 12 and 5'5" for Dicky. Obviously, that will need to change. My DD looks young, so agent is having her resubmit for the new age of the role, but if revised sides are available, we want her to use those.

Posts: 9 | Location: CA | Registered: November 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
no new sides. If they cast 10 they will certainly revise that part, but for now they are using the same ones.

Posts: 503 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My DD just got request tonight along with others from our agency, to tape an audition. Btw this was all from photos and nobody requested looks alike at all. The sides say that Dawn is 10. They must really be having difficulty casting this. It says start date 12/9. I can't see it starting that quickly if they're asking submissions to be in by 12/2. I can't see them making a decision that quickly...

Posts: 7 | Location: CT | Registered: July 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Anything new with this project?

Posts: 34 | Location: Midwest | Registered: October 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My son submitted his tape about a week ago, and unfortunately, we did not hear back. Curious to see who they went with too!

Posts: 4 | Location: NY | Registered: November 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My DD was ask to submit over the weekend and we haven't heard anything yet.

Posts: 17 | Location: Oc NJ | Registered: March 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interestingly, we WERE contacted. Told that even though she had a perfect audition (by tape) that "She isn't right for the part we're looking for." I was just glad they let us know because I'm sure for the majority they don't do that. You'd think they've probably seen 1000s of kids by now, and at this point, I have really no idea what they ARE looking for, but we're out this round, so good luck all.

Posts: 9 | Location: CA | Registered: November 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Anyone have any updates or new developments on this project?

Posts: 34 | Location: Midwest | Registered: October 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
It is cast. Network tested two full sets of quads, one older and one younger, and my understanding is they went with the younger cast.

Posts: 503 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post