Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Matilda Login/Join

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Bigdreammom - When did you hear about the callback?

Posts: 31 | Location: New York | Registered: September 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Received notice from casting that individuals that are attending on the 23rd are grouped and organized by role (ie. Bruces & Tommys). Group 1, 2, 3, 4. Good luck to ALL!

Posts: 15 | Location: United States | Registered: October 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Bigdreammom!

Posts: 19 | Location: US | Registered: April 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
& thanks, SingitBaby, for making feel like maybe I'm still sane in this sea of callbacks!

Posts: 19 | Location: US | Registered: April 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, we got the email yesterday. She made it to this point last October also. It's been a lot of fun.

Posts: 15 | Location: No | Registered: May 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both of my daughters have callbacks for Monday. Does anybody know what the difference is between this callback and the one of the 23?

Posts: 6 | Location: New York,NY | Registered: January 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
I believe Monday is a dance callback and the 23rd is a singing callback.

Posts: 84 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi all Smiler Are all of your DC that are going in next week 20th or 23rd from the final rounds of casting last fall or are any from the open calls last month? Just curious because haven't heard of anyone talking about getting called back from April yet!
Thanks!

Posts: 5 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: November 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My friend's dd was called back next week from the April open dance call.

Posts: 65 | Location: NY Area | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
My DD was not called back last fall, but is called back from February's open call.

Posts: 29 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: February 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My dd and her friend were both called back from April's open dance call.

Posts: 15 | Location: No | Registered: May 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
So for those from Feb & April, the callbacks on the 20th and 23rd are just a first callback, correct?

For those from finals last fall, the callbacks on the 23rd are supposedly a 2nd callback in this round, because they're skipping past the dance callback?

And in the fall, Finals were the 3rd callback, for most, right? Just curious about what step we're at.

Posts: 55 | Location: NY | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Have the emails come out for Thursday's callback yet? If they have and we didn't get one - don't tell me. No wait, tell me. No don't. No tell, but I'm covering my eyes because I don't want to know. Smiler

Posts: 84 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anybody received the email from yesterday?!!

Posts: 16 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So how did it go on Monday at the callback? How many girls? Did they change the combo?

Posts: 10 | Location: Ct | Registered: April 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post