Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Matilda Login/Join

posted Hide Post
@MamaJo, my DS who was there on the 23rd got a callback for this Tuesday

Posts: 6 | Location: US | Registered: October 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My daughter was an out of towner that was there on the 20th. She danced and sang that day. So, if she didn't get a callback for this Tuesday, does that mean she is out of the process - or is Tuesday something different? Frowner

Posts: 17 | Location: PA | Registered: May 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
@Teagan, Hard to know for sure. Tuesday is a dance callback and an acting callback. If your daughter has already done all 3 things (sing, dance, read) then could be they are moving some kids from the 20th direct to finals, and Tuesday is just for kids who haven't danced or read yet in this round. If your daughter hasn't done one of those things, then probably she would be called on Tuesday.

Is there anyone called on Tuesday who has already danced in this round? DD has not, went for singing on Thu, and now dance/reading next Tue.

Posts: 48 | Location: NY | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trying to figure out the process proves maddening! We just continue to show up until they stop calling us, haha!! One day his dream WILL come true. Smiler

Posts: 6 | Location: US | Registered: October 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
BroadwayBouund7, there were 9 girls at the last 2 callbacks. This was our 4th cb this Spring, so we wait to see what happens next -- more callbacks, casting or silence. I've probably 2nd guessed every which way, but I give up. If any other Matildas get a further cb, I would appreciate a post/msg, so I know whether to keep hoping or put it on hold another 6 mos (& hope she doesn't grow)!

Posts: 26 | Location: US | Registered: April 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Cheetah bee, thanks for the info and good luck! We're all the girls 9 and 10? Any 8 yr olds?

Posts: 101 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Thanks! A few 8 year olds turning 9 this summer (& 1 or 2 turning 9 in Fall).

Posts: 26 | Location: US | Registered: April 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Did anyone from the 20th get a callback for next Tuesday without also being called back last Thursday?

Posts: 48 | Location: NY | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is anyone going tomorrow an out of town kid who danced and stayed to sing on the 20th? Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Location: US | Registered: May 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DD danced & sang on the 20th, but we haven't heard anything since. Guess that means we're out for now. GLTA!

Posts: 16 | Location: East Coast | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did offers go out for the classmates and Matilda's yet or is it still casting? How was it yesterday?

Posts: 16 | Location: East Coast | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be interested to know as well!!! How did it go?!!!

Posts: 17 | Location: PA | Registered: May 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
@SkipHop & Teagan, offers are not out yet, there was just another callback (dance & reading) on the 28th. Has anyone heard more since then?

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Hey, has anyone heard about final callbacks yet? Board's gotten awfully quiet. =)

Posts: 21 | Location: New England | Registered: September 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know!!!! Has anybody heard anything - or know the latest?!

Posts: 14 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post