Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Matilda Login/Join

posted Hide Post
There were three groups on Monday. Our group had 22 kids. (2 boys)

Not sure how many in the other groups, but seemed like a lot more boys coming out of first group.

Don't know if they changed the combo b/c we didn't audition last year.

No email re: Thursday here either.

Posts: 2 | Location: Long Island | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oh wait- there may have been 4 groups- not 100% sure but know there were at least 3 and no more than 4... Nora said she was leaving at 7:00 so there could have been a 4:00-6:00 group. My daughter's group was sandwiched b/w a 10-12 and a 2-4 so I know there were at least 3

Posts: 2 | Location: Long Island | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I think they gave children who had traveled and wouldn't be able to come back on Thursday the opportunity to sing at 4. That may be why Nora was going to be there longer. Not 100% sure though!

Posts: 41 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No email here either - darn!

Posts: 9 | Location: New York | Registered: February 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weird - they said emails would go out yesterday for callbacks tomorrow. I wonder how many were sent out if none of us have heard anything?!!

Posts: 14 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking that maybe they knew they had so many great kids to choose from in the pool of finalists from last time that they didn't give out many callbacks?

Or maybe the callbacks didn't go out yet and we are all going to get one!

More likely the first. Smiler

Posts: 41 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder why they would bother to have auditions if they already knew they'd be picking from the finalists? Boo!

Posts: 14 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't that be great #DrivingtoRehearsal! Though I am thinking the same as you Wink

Posts: 9 | Location: New York | Registered: February 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No e-mail/callback here either. Hope someone out there received some good news!

Posts: 11 | Location: East Coast | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
There were 3 groups, and they were seeing out-of-towners at 4 for singing CB. No CB email here either... so weird (dd was in first group). Maybe something happened and they are doing the CB another day?!! Wouldn't that be great?! Unless they only gave out a few CB's and none of those folks are on here, maybe there is still hope!!

Posts: 4 | Location: New York | Registered: September 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Good luck to everyone going in today!

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Anyone who was there yesterday get a callback for next week?

Posts: 45 | Location: NY | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My dd and her bff went yesterday, we didn't get a callback but out BFF did. (For tuesday)Good luck to anyone who didSmiler

Posts: 16 | Location: No | Registered: May 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Just curious.....I know the girls for the role if Matilda are being called back separate each time from the other kids, but does anyone know how many girls are still in the running for the title role?

Posts: 82 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So - if your child was in this past Tuesday and hasn't heard anything...it's a no go, right?