Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Little Princess Login/Join

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I imagine getting cast in this production any role is a great accomplishment. So many talented girls I know they asked some girls to stay and have photo taken. I imagine girls will be selected from those finalists

Posts: 9 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I have a friend who was called back for a small part, I think one of the Carmichaels, and I am pretty sure she doesn't have an agent and has never worked with KOTA before. I know she doesn't have any Broadway or national tour credits. If that helps at all Smiler

Posts: 38 | Location: New York City | Registered: December 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know about Carmichaels but Seminary girl leads were 100% girls with agents.

If anyone knows when cast list will be up pls post

Posts: 5 | Location: New York | Registered: March 13, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My daughter was in the group of the last 5 for a seminary girl. She does not have an agent.. Hopefully we will hear soon!

Posts: 1 | Location: home | Registered: March 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The cast list will make it clear if there was favor given to kids with representation/pro experience.

GLTA!!! Hope we hear soon.

Posts: 5 | Location: New York | Registered: March 13, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Molly, I am so sorry you feel slighted , however IMOP The cast list will make it clear on who they felt was best fitted for the part. Believe me , they are not going to jeopardize their project and overlook an amazing talent just because they have no representation. In fact the kids with an agent are more likely to have conflicts during rehearsals than a child without due to the nature of being represented. (unless they book out for a month) I believe my DD was in your dd's group if she is the little one I am thinking of she had an amazing accent. If you feel that having representation will better increase your childs chances in the future , than You may want to consider doing a showcase . Feel free to private message me if you would like info on that . GL!

Posts: 144 | Location: New York | Registered: June 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if this has been cast yet?

Posts: 9 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haven't heard anything here!

Thanks, llacey. Do feel a bit slighted and we are doing a showcase in teh spring so its taken care of.

Do you think its true that even if you didn't make the 'cut' that you might still be cast? At the callback they said they 'needed to see more from some kids and if your name wasn't called it didn't mean anything' but wondering if they just said that to make everyone who didn't make the cut feel better!

We should all know soon enough! GLTA!

Robert DeNiro
posted Hide Post
Casting emails were sent out.

Posts: 475 | Location: New York | Registered: December 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Have all emails been sent? And what time? Thanks.

Posts: 34 | Location: PA | Registered: March 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The cast list is up on their website. Congrats to all who were cast!

Posts: 11 | Location: usa | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I did not see cast list up on site, although we did get an email that we were cast. To those of you above. I think most of the kids are represented and have some credits, but there are some with neither I believe.

Posts: 4 | Location: ny | Registered: February 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Robert DeNiro
posted Hide Post
Go to the website http://alittleprincessnyc.com/ and click on "Cast and Creative," then click on "Children's Casting," and you will see the cast list.

Posts: 475 | Location: New York | Registered: December 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post