New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kirby Bucket Disney pilot Login/Join

Morgan Freeman
posted
Anyone get cb from this in ny?

Posts: 154 | Location: nyc | Registered: June 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Haven't heard anything! Did you self tape as well?

Posts: 31 | Location: New York | Registered: September 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Yes on another website a mom wrote her child in la had a callback last week from self sub...

Posts: 154 | Location: nyc | Registered: June 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Yes, they were doing CBs in LA last week at the same time as Girl Meets World- Norman (that's what we were there for).

Posts: 111 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
Yea they've had a couple of rounds of CB's in LA. Dunno about NY.

Posts: 503 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
since they updated the age range, i submitted a tape on wednesday and had a cb yesterday

Posts: 67 | Location: city of angels | Registered: May 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
for the role of Kirby? or the sidekick? How did it change? thx

Sean Penn
Picture of JayMa Kay
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26 | Location: East Coast | Registered: February 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Jacob Bertrand will play Kirby.

Posts: 69 | Location: LA | Registered: March 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
my dd sent in tape for role of Dawn pretty sure there was another boy role on breakdown other than kirby think it wss for Eli

Posts: 61 | Location: New York | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
Two more boys roles... Eli and Fish and sister Dawn. They've been having producers/work sessions and tests in LA this week and more scheduled next week.

Posts: 503 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
they adjusted the age to 14. i went in for fish

Posts: 67 | Location: city of angels | Registered: May 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
It's actually 12-14, they are trying to match the age to Jacob Bertrand.

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Has anyone that submitted a tape for Dawn heard anything? We submitted this past weekend...

Posts: 64 | Location: US | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
My dd sent self tape maybe last week for Dawn. Have not heard anything

Posts: 61 | Location: New York | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post