Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Visitors- Pilot Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
that is very strange considering kids in NY were seen at ABC yesterday, today and will be seen tomorrow for Minx and some were just given the audition notices yesterday which was the 12th. None of these have been cancelled

Posts: 31 | Location: new york | Registered: March 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
It's possible they are using the Minx sides to cast the other girl roles

Posts: 368 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
We have a self tape for the role of Caroline due Monday. Hope this helps!?

Posts: 10 | Location: NY | Registered: June 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please post if you know anything about the role of Harper.

Posts: 12 | Location: New York | Registered: July 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What were the breakdowns for the girl roles?

Posts: 20 | Location: Midwest | Registered: February 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
CAROLINE 7 years old
HARPER 6 years old
JACKSON 12 years old
MINX 9 years old
HENRY 7 years old

Posts: 28 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 20 | Location: Midwest | Registered: February 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Do you know if just the role of Minx been cast or all the kids roles?

Posts: 125 | Location: NY | Registered: February 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone know what the breakdown was on Henry?

Posts: 21 | Location: Los angeles | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<litlActress>
posted
I heard The roles of Harper and Caroline were cancelled. There was another too maybe Henry. Not sure. As of yesterday

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Was in today to read. Used Minx sides but not sure dd was auditioning for her specifically. There were also younger boys maybe 7/8 there.

Posts: 57 | Location: Pa | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where the boys a specific ethnicity or look?

Posts: 21 | Location: Los angeles | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Caucasian, light is what I saw.

Posts: 57 | Location: Pa | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was the role of Harper really written out?

Posts: 12 | Location: New York | Registered: July 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! My boy is darker mixed so I feel better!