Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Once Login/Join

Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
HUGE congrats NYCGAL! Your daughter is amazing! Enjoy the production run!

-----------
You dont have to win them all, you just need a winning attitude!
www.taylordior.com
www.imdb.me/taylordior

Posts: 110 | Location: EastCoast | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the well wishes. Rehearsals start next week. Whoosh ......I'm glad the weather looks great this weekend. I will try to enjoy it outside the city. Everyone have a great 4th of July!

Posts: 41 | Location: NY | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Robert DeNiro
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!

Posts: 476 | Location: New York | Registered: December 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Oh I'm nyc gals husband

Posts: 41 | Location: NY | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Your DD will truly have an experience of a lifetime. Dd(and 1) still keeps in touch with many of the cast. They really inspired her during her run with the show. Such a talented and humble company to be a part of. Enjoy!

Posts: 11 | Location: MA | Registered: June 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mac. The stage manager is really nice. Hope she has no problem learning the song in a different language. Do they sing solo or with the group? I'm so clueless.

Posts: 532 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She will not have a prob. Learning to sing the song in Czech. She sings with her Czech cast mates, not alone. Bess is great. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, and I'll do my best to answer.

Posts: 11 | Location: MA | Registered: June 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post