home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Parents and Children  Hop To Forums  Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers    Super Awesome Katy - New Disney Pilot
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Super Awesome Katy - New Disney Pilot Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Any word on callbacks or casting?

Posts: 16 | Location: New York  | Registered: October 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't heard anything. These Disney projects can take forever! As long as we don't hear anything, there's still hope, right? GLTA Smiler

Posts: 5 | Location: Maryland | Registered: October 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
producers sessions in LA before Thanksgiving, but more first calls this week.

Posts: 588 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
thank you for your updates on these, Mom2enr. You always seem to have the best info! I really appreciate your input.

Posts: 89 | Location: New York | Registered: September 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have information regarding on who to submit your audition to? Like the casting email address maybe?

Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Location: NY | Registered: December 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
No - my DS was submitted by his manager. We did not self-submit.

I would be curious as to what the status is. My DS did a self tape back in November, then was asked to re-tape in mid-December. I would imagine with a January shoot that they would be pretty set on their cast by now.

Posts: 89 | Location: New York | Registered: September 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post