Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Les Mis Call backs Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Has anyone heard anything or even heard of anyone who might have gotten any feedback? I'm assuming they've put offers out, just wish they would announce so we can know and move on.

Posts: 71 | Location: nj | Registered: May 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Any word on this. Assume its booked but just curious.

Posts: 112 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
we aren't involved in this show but know quite a few who were called back. If they booked they are keeping mum. I have heard nothing through the Broadway grapevine either. I figured that it would be after the holidays and most agents and managers were off until Jan 6 - so perhaps they are waiting for a press release to announce or maybe they are waiting. Since the parts are not that big as I've said before - 2 months would be enough time to rehearse- even one but I don't think they will wait that long.

Good luck to all of you still in the race. Contracts themselves will probably be scale for the children so they aren't that complicated. Commitments are.

Posts: 411 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heard they were going with a darker look for Cosette. My blond got a CB but was told they were going in the different direction. This was in December.

Posts: 6 | Location: NYC | Registered: June 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
They could always put rinses in hair if they wanted a darker look. They may be taking a lot of time since the two parts will swing

Posts: 411 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's the announcement. Congrats to those cast!

http://m.playbill.com//news/ar...ng-Eponine?tsrc=hpt2

Posts: 4 | Location: California | Registered: December 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all cast! I cannot wait to see the show.

So cool to see that the girls casting seems not to have been based on stereotype or vision, but rather spans the dimensions of coloring, age, and experience!

Posts: 14 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post