Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Les Mis Call backs Login/Join

Sean Penn
posted
Agent just called , DD got a call back for December 10th !

Posts: 129 | Location: New York | Registered: June 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Was that from the open call?

Posts: 71 | Location: nj | Registered: May 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Thanks !
No , from the appointments .

Posts: 129 | Location: New York | Registered: June 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
This doesn't mean that open calls won't get a cb the same day. It's a very interesting production. I do not think it will be like the original. It is apparently a color blind casting so the young kids may look nothing like their adult counterparts. I find it odd but it does sound interesting. We are not involved in this - I'm just posting what I hear.

Good luck to all of you. Let's see what the CDs decide in the end. I find it kind of odd to have no match at all but maybe this is a new kind of thing. I'm sure either way it will be a great production. The thing I was very surprised about was that they were doing it so soon after the movie was a super hit. I would have thought they would have waited to do a revival. Anyway, I saw the original - yeah I'm old - all those years ago - and if you didn't I will tell you it was terrific. So exciting for all of you.

Posts: 411 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Has anyone heard of any callbacks going out from the open call?

Posts: 83 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
llacey didn't you post already you had a callback? Is this a new callback or a second callback or did you just get the date for your callback?

Let me add to this for those who went on agency calls that quite a few agencies were closed today so you won't hear until Friday or most likely Monday if you have a call back. Don't give up hope.

Posts: 411 | Location: New York | Registered: June 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, llacey you said you already knew you had a callback?? So were you assuming before you knew for sure?

Posts: 13 | Location: USA | Registered: November 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Ouch!!!! Claws back in please

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
We were on call back list . Apparently there was. a second round of callbacks after the appointment . We had expected to be called for those . However after three weeks and no call we were unsure of what was going on . So when agent called and said we were called back for finals we were very surprised. !
I am sure there will be calls going out on Friday or Monday GLTA!

Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
No I don't think there were any call backs yet. I have no claws out. My dd is not even going for this show. I was just trying to help others with information that I know. As far as I know these are first call backs from appointments. The parts aren't huge for the 2 girl parts so it can easily be a one cb but there may be another round after this since there are many cbs.

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I'm confused......I thought the first callbacks are Dec 10th. Have people already gone in for callbacks?

Posts: 83 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
NYGAL my response was not addressed towards you it was the second post asking if I was "assuming".
Either way I know of two girls from our agency that were called back in after appointments .
My agent as well as my breakdown sheet states Final callback. So in this I am assuming it is the final call back . It is with creative and will be at least an hour long , which for a small part sounds right.

Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Good luck. I know many callbacks so it's pretty big. Guess lots didn't have an intermittent callback and went straight through. Have fun. That's the most important thing. Don't let it get to you if you don't get it. Onward. We did 2 shows and one had creative there on 2 cbs so you never know.

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
llacey--I don't know that there was a callback already. I specifically asked that question and was told no, that they had not seen any kids for a callback yet. Maybe your kids at your agency are the "exception" but I directly asked that question. A callback on the 10th was the original callback date listed at the agent appointments. I think some people heard right away that they got one but they added more kids this week now that open call is over. That's how I understood it. It would not be unheard of that they have one callback and it's the "final" one as the rehearsals start soon and with all of the holidays they are running short on time. GLTA!

Posts: 24 | Location: New York | Registered: August 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Beanie did you get a cb? If so GL as well. It's a long show but exciting.