Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Red Flag Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Yeah, Carter/Thor and Warner Loughlin are two of the last schools who would need to pay people to get them business.

BOTH of their reputations as TOP schools sell themselves with very little advertisement.

I wouldn't be surprised if a manager or agent wants you to study at a top school rather than some mediocre/"quick results" school.

You got to have the best trained actors to be profitable. Would a professional sports team owner subject the team to mediocre training?

Posts: 1258 | Location: LA,CA | Registered: May 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
thanks TT. Prior to them i had never heard of carter or warner and what you said makes sense.

Posts: 38 | Location: city of angels | Registered: May 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Al Pacino
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRUTHTELLER59:
Would a professional sports team owner subject the team to mediocre training?

You have seen the Jaguars, right?

Posts: 679 | Location: New York | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Syphus:
quote:
Would a professional sports team owner subject the team to mediocre training?

You have seen the Jaguars, right?

I was thinking the Redskins would be a better example Wink

Posts: 16 | Location: La La Land | Registered: January 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
jags and skins have bad management and coaching in place with minimal skilled players, jags had a pro bowl player though

Posts: 294 | Location: LA | Registered: June 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Al Pacino
posted Hide Post
Yea but the Jags have been bad for a long time (I'd pretty much say their entire existence).

Posts: 679 | Location: New York | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
quote:
They're both great schools. At least the manager is not making you take joke classes like Anthony Meindl and Bobbie Shaw Chance.

But regardless of how great they might be, if this is a pre-requisite to be signed, then run!

Took a class from Bobbie Shaw once...LORD what a phony and a drunk.

Posts: 260 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: May 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post