home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Moderated Forums  Hop To Forums  The Working Actor    The "Actress" Who Tried to Sue IMDB LOST!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The "Actress" Who Tried to Sue IMDB LOST! Login/Join

Al Pacino
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Velo:
The reason IMDB is SCUM is that you can quit them but they will not remove your page so pics and credits, even though they are in some cases wrong remain.
I read that many here think this actress is doing this for attention. The last thing producers and CDs want to deal with in terms of casting is an actor who will take them to court if a conflict happens.
I am a working actor but not a 'name' actor. What in the world will IMDB lose by just deleting me completely from there site like a asked.
According to the agreement info they own anything they receive about you. Shame on me for not reading it before I joined.
My situation is nothing compared to this actresses.
Producers are understandably insecure. Its disgraceful IMDB could not care less about her career. All it should take is her request to have it removed. What is the big deal about that?
And yes any of us should be able to say we are any age we want. If we don't look that age then we look like a fool.
IMDB is evil.

It's absolutely loony that you would want your IMDB page to disappear completely. How would a CD who doesn't know you even know you exist or have the credits you claim?

And everyone knows IMDB isn't 100% accurate. Nothing could ever be. A couple of films I did disappeared completely for reasons unknown. Brush it off and move on.

CD's may not want to hire the woman because they could fear she'll take them to court. But at least now they know she exists. She's on the radar. She wasn't before.

Posts: 265 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Marlon Brando
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2151 | Location: LA,CA | Registered: May 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Anthony Hopkins
posted Hide Post
Of course she did... what a loser

Posts: 716 | Location: Hollywood, CA | Registered: August 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRUTHTELLER59:
Haha! She lost AGAIN!

http://mashable.com/2013/04/12...ed-age-lawsuit-case/

And probably will continue to lose.Also since no one else seemed to catch on to this last time the thread was up, IMDB got her dob from a simple public records search.

Posts: 988 | Location: New York | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Denzel Washington
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Syphus:
quote:
Originally posted by TRUTHTELLER59:
Haha! She lost AGAIN!

http://mashable.com/2013/04/12...ed-age-lawsuit-case/

And probably will continue to lose.Also since no one else seemed to catch on to this last time the thread was up, IMDB got her dob from a simple public records search.
So many famous actresses have their DOB on there. It's such a sad desperate attempt to get money.

----
just another actor..

Posts: 374 | Location: LA | Registered: June 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
It's her fault for submitting fake documents of her age in the first place.

Posts: 20 | Location: CA | Registered: February 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post