home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Moderated Forums  Hop To Forums  The Working Actor    The Working Actress
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Working Actress Login/Join

Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gyokoren:
I agree. I also agree that this is the kind of thing that makes people that can help with some things not want to bother. An example is Fishgurl. She decided to swear off message boards for New Year's because of this. She thought it was funny that some of you that messaged her thought she was Anna Camp playing younger or Jenn Proske. But she decided she didn't want to take any more risks of somebody getting it right. So that is one helpful voice gone.
but we still dont know if meghan doesnt care.. seems more obvious she knew people would figure it out eventually so its a moot point

Posts: 340 | Location: LA | Registered: June 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure Fishgurl told Truthteller once that she knew who he was...

The point being that we're all curious creatures.

Although, to be fair, I was one of those who thought she was Jenn. I sent her a message about it, which upon reflection, was SUPER creepy. lol. Poor thing. No wonder she was like, I'm gettin' the F outta here.

At the end of the day, the NSA knows who we ALL are, right? Ugh. Wink

Mae

Posts: 223 | Location: Midwest | Registered: March 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Why is everyone so curious about fishgurl?

Posts: 37 | Location: LA | Registered: January 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Because she was articulate, opinionated, and very successful. More so than she was letting on. You would def know who she is.

It was another board about college acting and musical theatre programs that she posted on for like nine years that she was really more worried about. Some of the parents that post there also read here and one of the people that messaged her was from there. The threads on that board never go away and she got in some huge fights with overbearing stage parents over the years. She also gave too much personal information when she was younger. Her mistake was using a similar user name and keeping it when she signed up here.

It isn't stuff that would necessarily hurt her career. It would be more of an annoyance that her publicist would have to deal with if it became known that it was her and quotes started showing up all over the internet or in gossip rags. Her career is getting to the level where it could happen.

She told Truth she knows who he is because she was pissed that HE outed somebody. God. He really would be hurt by it if somebody outed him. Maybe physically hurt by some of the scumbags he has exposed. I am very curious but she wouldn't tell me who she thinks he is.

Posts: 231 | Location: Hollywood Hills | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For the record, the only people I've outed on this board were people who were obviously linked to a scammy business and saying positive things about it. i.e. The VP of Explore Talent who pretended to be an actor and used the SAME user name on another site with his company title.

The person whom Fishgurl thought I outed was outed by someone else way before. After that, that person started using her website address as her signature, now revealing to the world who she was. I merely used what was now public against that person.

Haha. Anna was one of my first guesses, but I'll NEVER say my final answer because I respect her way too much.

Posts: 1784 | Location: LA,CA | Registered: May 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Al Pacino
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maemidwest:
At the end of the day, the NSA knows who we ALL are, right? Ugh. Wink

That's why I only post on Backstage through Tor.

As far as Explore Talent, I like when people try and make fake accounts but don't really put all that much effort into it.

Posts: 1002 | Location: New York | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gyokoren:
Because she was articulate, opinionated, and very successful. More so than she was letting on. You would def know who she is.

It was another board about college acting and musical theatre programs that she posted on for like nine years that she was really more worried about. Some of the parents that post there also read here and one of the people that messaged her was from there. The threads on that board never go away and she got in some huge fights with overbearing stage parents over the years. She also gave too much personal information when she was younger. Her mistake was using a similar user name and keeping it when she signed up here.

It isn't stuff that would necessarily hurt her career. It would be more of an annoyance that her publicist would have to deal with if it became known that it was her and quotes started showing up all over the internet or in gossip rags. Her career is getting to the level where it could happen.

She told Truth she knows who he is because she was pissed that HE outed somebody. God. He really would be hurt by it if somebody outed him. Maybe physically hurt by some of the scumbags he has exposed. I am very curious but she wouldn't tell me who she thinks he is.

.... and curiosity just killed the cat. Just read all of her posts and it's unfortunate she no longer posts here.

Posts: 37 | Location: LA | Registered: January 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post