home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Moderated Forums  Hop To Forums  The Working Actor    Type Cast Me Please !!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Type Cast Me Please !! Login/Join

posted
Follow me on Twitter @IAmZachMichaels !!

Type? Age? Ethnicities?
And which picture is best?

ImageZack_LR-4.jpg (191 Kb, 155 downloads)

Posts: 14 | Location: Los Angeles Area | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
This one pic you look like a dancer to me.

Posts: 8 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another one !

ImageZack_LR-24.jpg (230 Kb, 117 downloads)

Posts: 14 | Location: Los Angeles Area | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another !

ImageZack_LR-8.jpg (272 Kb, 88 downloads)

posted Hide Post
Another

ImageZack_LR-21.jpg (246 Kb, 71 downloads)

posted Hide Post
More!

ImageZack_LR-13.jpg (265 Kb, 58 downloads)

posted Hide Post
One More!

ImageZack_LR-2.jpg (283 Kb, 59 downloads)

posted Hide Post
Last!

ImageZack_LR-5.jpg (184 Kb, 59 downloads)

posted Hide Post
Okay this is really the last!

ImageZack_LR-19.jpg (211 Kb, 90 downloads)

Jack Nicholson
posted Hide Post
You're going to need some pictures without those glasses if you want people to take you seriously.

Posts: 346 | Location: New York | Registered: June 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
I agree. I think you need to be more wise with your wardrobe and accessory choices. And work on the posing.

Posts: 139 | Location: NY | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SamanthaCA:

LMAO. Yup, you got that LEROY from "FAME" thing going on there.

And why do you need someone to tell you about ethnicity? You not going to be brought in for the suburban white kid I can tell you that!, lol

Lose those glasses homes, and come back

Posts: 346 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
In the first picture you look like a thug, ghetto kid.
In the picture with reading glasses you look feminine, librarian.
The reading glasses got dark from the sun and I couldnt tell in the other pictures.
Intelectual
Naive
Childish
Victim
Teenager
Feminine
Thug
Gang banger

ActorinLa.com

Posts: 243 | Location: Hollywood | Registered: March 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So it seems to be a general consensus to lose my glasses. I was planning on getting contacts in the coming months anyway. Would you suggest clear contacts or color?

Also for new head shots should I wear my glasses for some or only with contacts?

quote:
Originally posted by Jack Travern:
quote:
Originally posted by SamanthaCA:

LMAO. Yup, you got that LEROY from "FAME" thing going on there.

And why do you need someone to tell you about ethnicity? You not going to be brought in for the suburban white kid I can tell you that!, lol

Lose those glasses homes, and come back

Haha that is funny because I actually played Leroy from Fame in the stage version, well his name was Tyrone in the stage version but it was the same character.

And I asked ethnicities like what could I pass for, obviously black, but mixed? Cuban? Hispanic? African? Jamacian? Any?

quote:
Originally posted by ActorinLA:
In the first picture you look like a thug, ghetto kid.
In the picture with reading glasses you look feminine, librarian.
The reading glasses got dark from the sun and I couldnt tell in the other pictures.
Intelectual
Naive
Childish
Victim
Teenager
Feminine
Thug
Gang banger

Thanks for the insight! I'll take this as good, as it seems you said many different types of roles. Most seem pretty accurate to what I was thinking.

And thats funny that I can be seen as a gang banger cause I am the farthest thing from that, but that kind of excites me!

Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
WHY are you HANDING your POWER to other people? This is possible the ONE thing you have control. You need to figure what PEOPLE say WHO you are...THESE people who NON-ACTORS. People you meet at the stores, people you work in regular day, or people you hang out.

I am always that SWEET, ACCENT from EASTERN Europe, creative, helpful, charming, very happy, people person, innocent child... THAT's what the world says who I am...
And one says...I am all that and I would be a perfect for a serial killer.

And I had to accept the things people say. I wish I am opposite.. I wish I am sexy but I will never be that...I am cute. I want to sound New England with my accent which is MISTAKEN from EASTERN EUROPE. (which I see can be used for those horror films, or spy movies with the Eastern Europe spies) etc. Innocent Hero...God I want to be the WHITE KNIGHT on the SHINING armor who saves the day...Nope... I got to be the WANNA be hero who tries but falls short and the hero takes the credit...but I can play the character you like...but not loved...Do you see?

-----

The Disciple that Jesus loves! (ME!)
----
Your closer to your success than you think!
----
www.imdb.me/marytennant
www.mary-tennant.com

Posts: 123 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: December 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post