home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Moderated Forums  Hop To Forums  The Working Actor    love/sex scenes pointless of worth doing ?>
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

love/sex scenes pointless of worth doing ?> Login/Join

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Really good story Chester! Thanks!

Posts: 119 | Location: New York City | Registered: December 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Ha ha ha @Chester. Thanks so much for sharing that. What an amusing story. Smiler

Posts: 22 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: September 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Al Pacino
posted Hide Post
Chester,

Now THAT's the kind of post we hope for on this board---one that truly offers insight to your fellow actors, especially since most of us have never done sex scenes.

I echo everyone's appreciation.

Michael Kostroff
Creator of the "Audition Psych. 101" workshop (www.auditionpsych101.com)
Author of "Letters from Backstage"

Posts: 502 | Location: New York City | Registered: June 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Yes, Chester! Thank you so much for the education and especially the laugh. I have just been cast in an project which includes an implied make-out/sex scene and have never done one before so I came on here to gain understanding and insight from those who have gone before me. I am great full you mentioned all the awkwardness and truth about this, as I had to do several stage kisses before I was married and now that I'm pursuing acting again my husband doesn't like the idea so much, and unfortunately I am kiss scene worthy, apparently. So I'm trying to find honest info to share with him to show him its not what he thinks and bla bla bla. Stuff Which I already knew, but I appreciate you so much for opening up and sharing your experience. lets just pray I don't end mine the same way... Smiler

"Decide that you want it, more than you are afraid of it." Bill Cosby

Posts: 27 | Location: Washington DC | Registered: April 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post