home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Help Forums  Hop To Forums  Website / Technical Help    Report Technical Issues Here
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Report Technical Issues Here Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I made the mistake of creating a new account, instead of renewing my subscription on my other account. So, now I'm trying to create my new profile and am having problems with this new system. (If there is a way to port over my information from my old account or have my subscription moved to that account please let me know). I can't get past the first page of creating my profile. After I hit the 'Continue' button after entering my 'Basic Details,' the following information gets erased: Stage Name, Job Title/About Me, Union Membership and all of my Physical Details. Then, when I click on the 'Experience & Skill' and 'Contact & Representation' buttons on the left, nothing happens.

I can't submit to casting notices without a full profile, so I'm wasting my subscription and missing out on opportunities. How can this get fixed??

I've tried using Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla with no success.

Ron Bush
aspiringactor@live.com

Posts: 1 | Location: Astoria, NY | Registered: March 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Leave the emails of both the accounts under your name and contact Customer Service can fix this for you. Visit http://www.backstage.com/contact-us for me to sort it out for you ASAP.

Thanks,

Ron Kagan
Manager of Customer Service | Backstage Magazine

Posts: 10 | Location: NYC | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brandi Alyssa:
I don't like it either, but I am hoping it's a learning curve thing! But, so far, it isn't very helpful. :/

Glad I'm not the only one disappointed! But as of today it's a little better. Still no "next" button at the bottom when it should have one.
Brandi, I will be watching your career! Hope you reach your goals! Dream BIG!!

Posts: 2 | Location: New Orleans | Registered: March 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Daherndon -- I'm not sure what 'next' button at the bottom of a page you're referring to -- if you have a suggestion you'd like to make though, go to http://www.backstage.com/contact-us and let me know the URL of the page you're suggesting to adjust.

Thank you!

Posts: 2 | Location: New York | Registered: March 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
quote:

Brandi, I will be watching your career! Hope you reach your goals! Dream BIG!!

Thanks so much daherndon, I appreciate it. I just keep on swimming and move one baby step at a time. I hope you achieve all you dream of too! :-)

Posts: 39 | Location: Southeast | Registered: September 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I just joined and I'm having trouble uploading my headshot and resume. Every time it says there was an error initializing; no runtime was initialized. Is there something I should/can do?
Thanks,
Amber

Posts: 1 | Location: New York | Registered: April 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I uploaded my headshots on backstage and for some acumen they appearance up alongside even admitting they are adored on my computer appropriate ancillary up and everywhere abroad I accessible them or upload them they appear up correct. How can I about-face them on backstage or accomplish abiding they upload the appropriate way?
advertising | advertisement | Marketing Agency | top advertising agencies in Pakistan

Posts: 1 | Location: atlanta | Registered: September 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I wanted to know if there was anyway an admin could help me change my profile name. I can't do it myself but I'm hoping there is a way to change it. Thanks

Posts: 2 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: December 31, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post