home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Help Forums  Hop To Forums  Website / Technical Help    Unable to view casting notices
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unable to view casting notices Login/Join

Sean Penn
posted
Hi, I've joined recently and am having trouble viewing casting notices. After I do my search and see the listings, when I click on the listing title, or the "more" link at the bottom, nothing happens. Depending on which browser I am using, I get "Error on page" down at the bottom, or sometimes a lot of java instructions, but the actual listing never loads. I have tried downloading Google Chrome for Mac, previously I was using Firefox on the Mac, I also tried 2 different Windows computers in the home! I have checked for open windows behind and there is nothing there.

Examples of some listings are "Heeling" "Reflecing Adrian(Ne)" "Blood Snow".

Thanks!

Posts: 158 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've also been unable to view castings since January 9th.

Posts: 1 | Location: LA | Registered: January 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes, me too!

"There is no room 362 in this hotel. Sometimes the complaints will be false." --- David Brent, The Office (BBC Version)

Posts: 1 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: July 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Usually it's a matter of using a different browser / refreshing or deleting your browser history and cookies.

If the problem persists beyond that, you may have an outdated operating system installed on your home computers that may be causing login errors.

Or you may just have POP-UP BLOCKERS ON!

Posts: 18 | Location: NYC | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please update it more often as I find it very professional and informative for your visitors. This topics is my interest. Thank you very much.. I have bookmark this page and after work I read interesting things to update myself and to refresh my mind.

Posts: 4 | Location: lahore pakistan | Registered: June 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post