home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  The Craft  Hop To Forums  Health and Fitness    The secret to fitness.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The secret to fitness. Login/Join

Sean Penn
Picture of Natural-Gift
posted
If its one thing i know its how to keep fit and i have three tips to help you.

1.If you are new to fitness find a good personal trainer and get a good weekly fitness plan happening.

2.Remember your goals with weightifting and stick to these rep ranges depending on your goal.
3-6 reps = strength and mass.
6-10 reps = Mass and toning.
10 + reps = Toning.
Note. If you are female its ok to do some low rep high weight just to mix your routine up.

3.Dont compare yourself with others. There is always someone stronger ,fitter. Dont feel bad even for professional athletes such as Ronnie Coleman are outmatched by someone better.

Posts: 15 | Location: Sydney ,New South Wales | Registered: March 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I truly agree with Natural-Gift what ever he said and to being fit is all about eating fresh and nutritious food and exercise too will help out for being fit.

read this article

Mark M. Fewell

Posts: 1 | Location: 200 S Wacker Dr # 1400, Chicago, IL 60606 | Registered: October 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The secret to fitness.

WONDERFULL FITNESS secret Smiler

=========
Kyle Leon

Posts: 5 | Location: United States | Registered: December 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post