Backstage Message Board
What skin care/products do 'celebrities' use?

This topic can be found at:
http://bbs.backstage.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/842105/m/752104134

December 04, 2012, 07:50 PM
Mamager
What skin care/products do 'celebrities' use?
I have always been very diligent about protecting myself from the sun. Long sleeves, hats, sunscreen. Recently, I was diagnosed with VITAMIN D deficiency! My symptoms were not typical but my doc tested for it.

My symptoms were constant eye lid twitching (when you feel it more than people see it) and numbness in my arms and legs. It cleared up after a week of Vit D supplements and comes back if I stop taking it.
December 08, 2012, 09:28 PM
Lonni Delane
A good anti-aging regimen revolves around three things

Exfoliation
Sun protection
Vitamin A/ Retinol/ Other topical vitamins (this can be as simple as an oil mask. I use unrefined Grapeseed Oil which has lots of Vitamin E and antioxidants and let it sit for a while in the shower).

I write about beauty for different web magazines, so my knowledge base is pretty broad.

Bouncing on what Jackie said, Get.
A.
Clarisonic. Seriously!

Accept no imitations. The patented technology on this bad boy is what makes it worth the price.

Cell turnover is key. Exfoliation is a major player. One of the latest breakthrough products is ExfoliKate, which combines chemical and mechanical exfoliation. It's a Sephora best seller. My personal preference is Clinique. The PMD personal microderm is pretty cool for this. It lets you mimic a dermatologist treatment at home very effectively

There is no substitute for doing your own research. Jumping on a bandwagon celebrity product is not going to get you results. You have to put in the time and develop a skin care regimen that works for you. Once you figure it out and get a rhythm you can pretty much coast on it for years.

That being said, I'm especially keen on hi-tech beauty tools like Clarisonic and the PMD and now there's this at home laser called Palo Via. No chemicals. No mystery ingredients. Just technology.
December 18, 2012, 11:25 PM
peterson murdock
unauthorized advertisment
December 27, 2012, 10:27 PM
wayne78
I can't tell about the celebrities but i use natural manuka honey for healthy and glowing skin.

wayne wade
May 23, 2013, 04:41 AM
jamesdeen
unauthorized advertisment
December 24, 2013, 12:04 PM
moneypenny
Anyone have any favorite over the counter retinols they recommend? good ones for under eye area as well? trying to find a good one, but there are so many out there its a little overwhelming.
March 05, 2014, 03:48 AM
BethSpray
I think this is the question of their personal preference.Every celebrity has their own skin care product line from make-up to fragrance and skin care swiss cosmetics.

Beth D Spray
March 25, 2014, 12:40 AM
Tretinoin
Lisa Jackson here from States an Independent business professional growing with online pharmacy store - Pillsincart.

Tretinoin
April 04, 2014, 04:45 AM
Jessica Lee
quote:
Originally posted by Degprinsessan:
I mean, if price wouldn't be an issue, what brands are the best for someone in their 20s who wants to limit the chances of wrinkles coming up when they reach their 30s..?

Sorry to say I am not agree with you. Here is not product in market which can stop wrinkles. Wrinkles on screen is a natural process. It will definitely come with increasing age.
Yes, you can put them away for some time. I just project myself from direct sunlight and use Jarvis Cream & Serum Jarvis Cream & Serum.

I am my favorite!
June 21, 2014, 12:02 AM
Darwin Smith
Well there are so many products that celebrities use to maintain there beauty. You can see it here www.cosmopolitan.com/hairstyle...e-beauty-100#slide-5
Grow Taller