home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  The Craft  Hop To Forums  Health and Fitness    Teeth Whiteners
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Teeth Whiteners Login/Join

Morgan Freeman
Picture of SPYDOG
posted Hide Post
Woa! Tooth damage from white strips?

I have a mold for my teeth from a dentist. In the US, the gel is prescription only, through a dentist. I'm unaware of it eating away your teeth. It can get painful, though, after two weeks or so of whitening with a powerful gel. Once whitened, you maintain a white tooth diet, cut down on the power level, and simply wear it while sleeping a few times a week. Never heard of damage from that.

Or from the whitener strips. How often were the strips used before there was damage? I purchased a box of strips. Now I'm hesitant to use them.

Posts: 50 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: August 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Been using Crest Write strips on and off as of late...didn;t know I should worry about the enamel. Also didn;t know I can't eat or drink dark colored food...goodbye diet coke..

Posts: 121 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: March 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many teeth whitening systems and products are available, including whitening toothpastes, over-the-counter gels, rinses, strips, trays, and whitening products obtained from a local dentist.

Posts: 1 | Location: San Jose | Registered: February 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
Picture of Joey
posted Hide Post
You could use all the harmful chemicals or you can use natural Teeth whiteners.

A few include Apples, one a day and you'll see your teeth become whiter over a few months, as for tooth paste you can use Arm & Hammer BakingSoda mixed with some water to form a paste which you can then use to whiten your teeth and break down tarter.
I use these two things and I've never had to get teeth whiteners.

Joey
Studio Manager @ Bjorn Photography
Actors Headshots | Cinematography

Posts: 41 | Location: LA | UK | AU | Registered: April 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post