Find
Notify
Tools

EW Login/Join

Sean Penn
Picture of Toyin
posted
never mind

Posts: 23 | Location: New York | Registered: September 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Has anyone ever mentioned that you have spotty eyes? If they did, was the comment mentioned as a negative remark?

The thread that runs through your posts suggests a self-image that is prone to extreme criticism. Why be self-conscious performing with male actors? You are a professional, and I am also pretty sure they are focused on other things than tiny brown spots on your eyes.

Posts: 277 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: August 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of Toyin
posted Hide Post
nm

Posts: 23 | Location: New York | Registered: September 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of Toyin
posted Hide Post
nm

Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
You're responding to a spambot.

Posts: 277 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: August 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of Toyin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yonie:
You're responding to a spambot.

lol thanx

Sean Penn
Picture of Toyin
posted Hide Post
I think I posted the dumbest post ever can you please delete this post TY

Denzel Washington
Picture of Trillian
posted Hide Post
Toyin, you're funny! It was buried, you just bumped it!

Posts: 115 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of Toyin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trillian:
Toyin, you're funny! It was buried, you just bumped it!

lollololol

Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
heres the best recommaendation!
stop " toyin" around with your eyes...

Posts: 25 | Location: new york city | Registered: October 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think that you must bother much about it.Can't you just cover up them by makeup?

cheap hp ink

Posts: 1 | Location: 7565 Ortega Spring Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89128 | Registered: May 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post