home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  The Craft  Hop To Forums  Health and Fitness    Lose Weight Rapidly: The Resurrection
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lose Weight Rapidly: The Resurrection Login/Join

Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yonie:
If you want to build some volume, don't do CrossFit. It is not the optimal way.

I am very well aware of how to build a lot of volume in the maximum way. I'm not doing Crossfit. Heavy weights and tons of food, eating in surplus and a lot of protein (For me that is 1.6 X my body weight. I am a poster on numerous bodybuilding message boards so I am very well aware of what it takes to build massive mass.

8-10 reps is best for hypertrophy in order to build mass. I am also aware of Brett Contreras (he is the pioneer of glute building and well known in the BB community for his glute research, making the barbell hip thrust popular etc).

Posts: 99 | Location: LA | Registered: June 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
Picture of Precious G
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRUTHTELLER59:
I don't know why the original thread got closed, but if you have any tips to looking sexy in this industry, do share!

I love doing insanity workouts. I usually do them in the am then my body feels great and energized the whole day. That in itself does it for me. I typically dont watch what I eat everyday although some days I do eat healthy. But just doing those workouts is whats keeping me fit and in shape.

Getting closer and closer to my dream!

Posts: 24 | Location: In my own world | Registered: April 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jackie200:
quote:
Originally posted by Yonie:
If you want to build some volume, don't do CrossFit. It is not the optimal way.

I am very well aware of how to build a lot of volume in the maximum way. I'm not doing Crossfit. Heavy weights and tons of food, eating in surplus and a lot of protein (For me that is 1.6 X my body weight. I am a poster on numerous bodybuilding message boards so I am very well aware of what it takes to build massive mass.

8-10 reps is best for hypertrophy in order to build mass. I am also aware of Brett Contreras (he is the pioneer of glute building and well known in the BB community for his glute research, making the barbell hip thrust popular etc).

My post was not a response to yours.

Posts: 286 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: August 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lose Weight Rapidly:

drinks lots of water. to flush out your systems this is a quick weight lose remedy but the weight you "lose" is only the salt in your body which gives your body more of that "bloated" appearance.

-------------
Burn Fat Fast

Posts: 2 | Location: United States | Registered: December 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post