home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  The Craft  Hop To Forums  Health and Fitness    Fractured Ankle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fractured Ankle Login/Join

Johnny Depp
Picture of Actor Headshots NYC
posted
When I work out, I mostly focus on my lower body, however I fractured my ankle and can't really stand on my left leg for too long.

I like working out my legs to keep them thin, but I am not sure what the best exercise is given my condition.

Any suggestions?

Posts: 2 | Location: New York | Registered: May 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of It'sRainingGlitter!
posted Hide Post
I would try a low number of repetitions of squats so you can plant your feet in one place. As soon as the pressure is too much, rest then try again later maybe? that's all I could think of

"It's almost more fun that way, when you've got something to prove" -Taylor Swift

Posts: 30 | Location: Spokane | Registered: May 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
Picture of Actor Headshots NYC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2 | Location: New York | Registered: May 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of It'sRainingGlitter!
posted Hide Post
Good luck lol I hope it feels better!

"It's almost more fun that way, when you've got something to prove" -Taylor Swift

Posts: 30 | Location: Spokane | Registered: May 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
If your ankle is hurt, you rest until it feels better. Do not aggravate the injury by placing unwanted stress on it. Your legs will not grow fat in this time.

I recommend contacting a physiotherapist. If that's not an option, start walking, get a feel for how your ankle is healing, and then take it from there.

Posts: 284 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: August 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SPAM

Posts: 4 | Location: lahore pakistan | Registered: June 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post