home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Show Business  Hop To Forums  Headshots, Reels and Resumes    Bella Ortiz Photography - Specializing in Headshots!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bella Ortiz Photography - Specializing in Headshots! Login/Join

posted
Hi, I'm Bella of Bella Ortiz Photography . I live in the Santa Clarita Valley, CA, and I am in desperate need of clients! I have my own studio now, and I need to pay the bills! I am willing to travel within LA County at no extra cost for on-location shoots.

I am extremely outgoing, and I always get a genuine smile. I, myself was/am an actress, so I get it. It's tough to get great headshots at amazing prices.

I feel that my pricing is extremely competitive, though I am willing to negotiate within reason.
Example: If you get me one friend to do a package B of anything on my site, I will give you the same package for the price of A.

My website is: www.BellaOrtizPhotography.com
Or you can contact me by phone: (218)251-5330

Posts: 9 | Location: Saugus, Ca | Registered: August 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
Picture of Joey
posted Hide Post
Hey Bella,

I recommend that you get the word out of your business and services to local places near you such as schools and even the newspaper. You're in Santa Clarita which is a little ways from the main hub of clientele that is Los Angeles. Also if your clients are hesitant of a drive (which many are) offer to travel to them.

All the Best!

Joey
Studio Manager @ Bjorn Photography
Actors Headshots | Cinematography

Posts: 8 | Location: LA | UK | AU | Registered: April 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Joey,

I have been trying to get people around here, but I put that I am in LA County because I do both in studio and on location shots up to 45 miles from Santa Clarita. I shouldn't even say up to 45 miles because for an investment like a modeling portfolio which costs a bit more, I am willing to go 90 miles away.

I love spending my time in Los Angeles, so it is no bother at all for me to go there. There is no extra charge for the travel, I am glad to do it.

I would even like to work with an agent in LA to photograph their talent. I would be willing to drive there often.

Thanks for helping me see that I only put Santa Clarita on here! That was a mistake that can cost me clients!

Posts: 9 | Location: Saugus, Ca | Registered: August 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
I like the effects in the eyes. Your website is a little slow to load and when I click on links, it takes a while to open. A lot of photographers who are far from town come and use rental studios to shoot their clients. The going rate is $60/hour

ActorinLa.com

Posts: 24 | Location: Hollywood | Registered: March 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's good to know in case someone there wants studio shots!...I do enjoy outdoor shots way more, and i think natural lighting looks best, but its good to have the option...i don't understand the problem with the website...i, myself have tried it on 4 things and the only thing that went slow was my phone, until i turned on Wifi. I will call go daddy and see if there is an issue, but whenever i check it it's great unless my internet speed has slowed.

-Posted from Android

Johnny Depp
Picture of Joey
posted Hide Post
Hey Bella,

I'm glad I could help, I as well enjoy natural light much more and outdoor shots. Being in a confined studio doesn't bring out the real personality of the Actors. However they are good for fashion or a dark tone for something specific. Its excellent to do both, well done.

Joey
Studio Manager @ Bjorn Photography
Actors Headshots | Cinematography

Posts: 8 | Location: LA | UK | AU | Registered: April 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's good to know in case someone there wants studio shots!...I do enjoy outdoor shots way more, and i think natural lighting looks best, but its good to have the option...i don't understand the problem with the website...i, myself have tried it on 4 things and the only thing that went slow was my phone, until i turned on Wifi. I will call go daddy and see if there is an issue, but whenever i check it it's great unless my internet speed has slowed.

-Posted from Android

posted Hide Post

-Posted from Android

posted Hide Post

-Posted from Android

Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
maybe my internet was slow.

ActorinLa.com

Posts: 24 | Location: Hollywood | Registered: March 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bella, I headed on to this page http://www.amandabarkerphoto.c...ts-photo-shoots.html, and like you they have promising result for every photography session you will get. I have read good feedback pertaining to their offer. I guess I am bit late to know your site, I have visited though and you seems to have good package. And one concern that I have is that I am bit far from you to get the service, my question now is that, do you possibly do portrait as well for every photo?

Posts: 2 | Location: USA | Registered: June 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen:
my question now is that, do you possibly do portrait as well for every photo?

Hi Stephen, thank you for visiting my site! I am a little confused on the question though. What do you mean by "do [I] possibly do portrait as well for every photo?"

Do you mean is my quality always as good as the photos on my site? Absolutely! The only thing that differs is how in depth the retouching goes as far as quality. Like my beauty portraits are touched up a lot stronger than my headshots and other basic portraits. I hope this helped answer your question! Smiler

-Bella