home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Help Forums  Hop To Forums  Subscription Help    Message Board Membership
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Message Board Membership Login/Join

Marlon Brando
posted
Please be aware that, if you subscribe to Back Stage online or in print, you are NOT automatically signed up for a Back Stage message board account. They are separate.

The message board account is free, but is not part of the regular Back Stage subscription.

Thank you!

Tom Lapke
Project Manager
BackStage.com

Posts: -24 | Location: USA | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Tom Penketh,

Can you please moderate in the actors kids section.
There is a poster (I believe a troll) on the board, and the situation is out of control.
The person is posting under MommyManager.

Thank you.

Posts: 115 | Location: New York City | Registered: December 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Marlon Brando
posted Hide Post
I'll look into the matter. Thank you!

Tom

Tom Lapke
Project Manager
BackStage.com

Posts: -24 | Location: USA | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

It's pure voyeurism at this point, and the thread need to disappear.

Posts: 115 | Location: New York City | Registered: December 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
I just received this email from you guys:

Dear Ed,

The site administrators have removed your access rights:

violation of terms of service -- advertising insurance
I have no idea what you are talking about. I am not in the insurance business and most certainly have never advertised insurance or anything else on this forum. Please direct me to the offending post. There is obviously either some error on your part or some kind of hacking going on. Either way, I would like the problem resolved and my account reinstated immediately.

Thanks

Posts: 48 | Location: TN | Registered: April 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to add my information regarding Never Ending Casting. I am very honest and never thought about it being a scam. I signed up and sent in the $75. I received a contract. I was informed in several emails that I would receive travel voucher and be paid $400-$500 for appearing in MTV Events by July 8th. No vouchers appeared. I have called 3 times; first time at 5:45 am - left message; twice message states message board is full and not accepting calls. I have emailed twice - no response. I feel really silly. I did not know of advice from Morgan Freeman, Johnny Depp, Kevin Bacon and Al Pacino. I am honest. It never entered my head someone would do this. I am posting this so others will think twice before working with this site. Hopefully, I will make better choices in this new endeavor. I still would like to work in this field.

Posts: 1 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: July 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post