Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shoes! Login/Join

Johnny Depp
posted
Hey all - I'm slowly getting back into dance, and while I know the basic types of shoes for jazz, ballet and tap, I'm going to be taking a hip-hop class and wondering what I should wear on my feet? I seem to remember a sneakery looking thing but...any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Posts: 6 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Looks like I can't delete my original post but, hey! The answer is - you can wear regular sneakers!

I was thinking of the split-sole sneakers, but I guess they're not really necessary.

Posts: 6 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
hip-hop

Hip hop dancing can be done in sneakers, and sequin dance shoes. These are super stylish comfortable as well. I think the dance sneakers can be made use for all types of dance forms.

Posts: 9 | Location: Santa Ana | Registered: December 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
Hi,

Nice to do hip hop in sneakers and there are many sneakers available for all dance forms.

Posts: 23 | Location: Berkeley | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post