Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canada eh Login/Join

Morgan Freeman
posted
Soooo any other canucks on the boards? I cna't be the only one!

Posts: 62 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: March 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hiya,

I'm not from Canada, but I DO know that Canada is pretty big, as far as countries go. You might be better served starting a Toronto thread, since there's several cities in Canada that can more than support a thread of their own.

Cheers,
PETE

---
Sr. Research Editor for Backstage/ Editor of Call Sheet

Posts: 6 | Location: Back Stage Wilshire Office | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Hey, I'm all for it! That's why I started this thread...to see who from Canada replies....if 20 people reply from Toronto, well we have a Toronto thread....but if only 2 of us are from Canada and I'm in Toronto and actor 2 is in Montreal...seems silly to have 2 separate threads. So just reaching out right now to see who's out there.

Posts: 62 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: March 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I'm from Toronto Smiler
This is a really great idea..But hopefully there's more of us!

Posts: -33 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Yah! There are 2 of us! Are you in Toronto now or are you in LA?

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
Nope, always been in Toronto and planning to stay here atleast for now Smiler How about yourself?
quote:
Originally posted by TorontoActress:
Yah! There are 2 of us! Are you in Toronto now or are you in LA?

Posts: -33 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
I'm currently in TO planning to make the move to LA at the end of the year. I went to scout out stuff in March...probably need to do one more recon trip before I make the final move.

Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
Sooo are we the only Canadians on the board?

Sean Penn
posted Hide Post
I guess so !! Frowner
Well 2s better than 1 Wink

Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
True. So are you getting out lots these days? It's been really slow for me for a while. Had a commercial audition today.

Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
I'm kinda surprised there aren't more Canucks on the board! Thought there'd be more of us.

Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Do any of you know some really good agencies in the Toronto area?

Posts: 4 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm from Canada! I live in Windsor. Hoping to move to LA sometime soon, but while I'm here I still have to finish up school and then finally have time for acting ... how's acting market in Toronto?

Posts: 2 | Location: Canada | Registered: September 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm from canada, too.
toronto, if we're getting specific Smiler

how's 2013 treating everyone?

Posts: 1 | Location: Toronto | Registered: February 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Ooh, I just saw this now! I'm from Toronto - been living in NYC for just over a year now...

Posts: 71 | Location: New York | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post