New
Find
Notify
Tools

TEXAS!! Login/Join

Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
No, I don't mean union theatre

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up everytime we do." Confucius

Posts: 43 | Location: Houston | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't found it to be that way for non-union theatre. Houston is where I started, and I was able to walk right in and get to work and make a lot of friends. Now you might see the same faces at a lot of different theaters, but it isn't because of any bad reason that I know of.

Posts: 6 | Location: Cedar Hill, TX | Registered: June 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
I am looking for training in Dallas

Has anyone trained with Catherine Hartt?

Posts: 95 | Location: Gulf Coast | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 1 | Location: Tx | Registered: May 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
So I'm moving right outside Houston. But living in Wisconsin, I'm used to having to drive out of my way for representation. Which market is more suited for my lane, which is Television and film?

Posts: 68 | Location: Midwest | Registered: October 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post