home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Show Business  Hop To Forums  Survival Jobs    FOOD SAMPLER in a mall
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FOOD SAMPLER in a mall Login/Join

Nicholas Cage
posted
I want to share the benefits of giving samples as a food sampler at a Mall. You quickly will learn to build relationships, how to sell and give what the customers want. It is an amazing job where I have people give me tips because my attitude. I have fun and just be myself. This job alone made me a better sales person and I am not nervous in Auditions no more. That's what I got from this job.

You need to like the public to do this. You will meet up to hundred of people and when it slow...You get observe people and see same people which ads to choices for characters and you get pay to do it.

-----

The Disciple that Jesus loves! (ME!)
----
Your closer to your success than you think!
----
www.imdb.me/marytennant
www.mary-tennant.com

Posts: 123 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: December 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of It'sRainingGlitter!
posted Hide Post
Hey Mary!
I actually ahd a neighbor who did this back home in Washington! I was going to look into it but then moved. But I am currently looking for a second job that is flexible. Can you give me any info on how to go about getting this kind of job, what the typical pay is, etc?
I work currently in a mall about 20 hours a week so I have a decent amount of time to devote to something like this. I've been applying like mad to craigslist and care.com gigs but I'm not getting much in return.
Thanks for sharing!

"It's almost more fun that way, when you've got something to prove" -Taylor Swift

Posts: 29 | Location: Spokane | Registered: May 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Morgan Freeman
posted Hide Post
It'sRainingGlitter!, aren't you working on YouTube?

Posts: 226 | Location: LA | Registered: August 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Robert DeNiro
Picture of amo37
posted Hide Post
Try hcareers.com and indeed.com for jobs.

Posts: 507 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: January 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MaryTennant:
I want to share the benefits of giving samples as a food sampler at a Mall. You quickly will learn to build relationships, how to sell and give what the customers want. It is an amazing job where I have people give me tips because my attitude. I have fun and just be myself. This job alone made me a better sales person and I am not nervous in Auditions no more. That's what I got from this job.

You need to like the public to do this. You will meet up to hundred of people and when it slow...You get observe people and see same people which ads to choices for characters and you get pay to do it.

I was lucky because the food sampler job started at Sbarro. I had impress the Manager with my personality. He hired me as the Sampler. I quickly learn to use my personality and learn what I learn from Bob Fraser on acting business as selling yourself. And I eventually lost hours and the company next door I ask if I can work with them. COMPETITION and I was hired by them. EVERYONE knows me.

Just ask them. And MAYBE for fun ask them if you can try it. Stand next to the sampler and just help them....maybe that get you notice. <3

Just keep asking them and tell them you would love to try it.

Wish you luck,

Mary Tennant

-----

The Disciple that Jesus loves! (ME!)
----
Your closer to your success than you think!
----
www.imdb.me/marytennant
www.mary-tennant.com

Posts: 123 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: December 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post