home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage  Hop To Forum Categories  Parents and Children  Hop To Forums  Child and Teen Models    Righteous Talent Agency
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Righteous Talent Agency Login/Join

posted
Has anyone heard of "Righteous Talent Agency" or has joined this agency ? I am not sure if it is a new agency or an agency that just changed its name. Thank you

Posts: 12 | Location: New York | Registered: March 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
She is really nice. I never caught her name, but she offers opportunities to non-signed kids as a freelancer or she will exclusively represent as well. Always responded quickly and was very helpful with questions.

Posts: 47 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: May 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you !

Posts: 12 | Location: New York | Registered: March 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Johnny Depp
posted Hide Post
Don't know anything about them.

Posts: 64 | Location: NEW YORK | Registered: May 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I've never heard this name. Check if they are corporated.

Posts: 38 | Location: New York | Registered: May 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sean Penn
Picture of JanL
posted Hide Post
Righteous Talent is incorporated as an LLC and is legitimate.

Posts: 157 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post