Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

H&M LA Login/Join

Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
I think it's the same one...but we didn't do the casting. But we have cb and hold for shoot. We'll see you there!! Smiler XO

Posts: 207 | Location: Temecual | Registered: December 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
Same here Smiler GL!

Posts: 77 | Location: Southern California | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
we also got another shoot overlaps the same week without a callback. Two different art directors. Smiler GL to all! OXOX

Posts: 207 | Location: Temecual | Registered: December 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
Did u get cb times yet?

Posts: 77 | Location: Southern California | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
No, it's for the first but no time as of yet!

Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
OMG...she's back up on the pj's part under girls 8_14. YAY! Here is the link!

http://www.hm.com/us/subdepart...945052#Nr=4294919212

Have a great night. Love this shot..so cute. She looks way older than 9! XO Smiler

Hilary Swank
posted Hide Post
We got our hold/CB times confirmed today...GL guys!

Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Us too Smiler.

Nicholas Cage
posted Hide Post
I heard they are asking for more submissions from agencies.
Anyone know anything more?

Posts: 81 | Location: California | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Kevin Bacon
posted Hide Post
I think they are doing another shoot - maybe several. We were asked also and are on hold already for one in October. Smiler

Posts: 3 | Location: Northridge | Registered: May 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
Picture of mrtuxedomask
posted Hide Post
This starts this week, has anyone heard of any bookings?

Posts: 84 | Location: los angeles | Registered: October 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glenn Close
posted Hide Post
Our info was cb tomorrow and they are shooting on the 8th! The weather day. Then we are on hold for another shoot that overlaps. No CB for that one. I think that is from 6- 10? GL...Smiler See you there...hope the girls book together! Smiler YAY!

Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
eaurouge...we got the same request from agent on Thurs or Friday last week about more submissions and needed exact sizing. Not sure if its a different shoot altogether? Request said for H&M catalog...that's all I know.

Posts: 33 | Location: LA | Registered: September 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
Picture of mrtuxedomask
posted Hide Post
Hmm, mom2mak it sounds like two different jobs. I heard that they overlap, too. Ours said retail stores.

Posts: 84 | Location: los angeles | Registered: October 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Russell Crowe
posted Hide Post
Gotcha, that was my thought Smiler GL to y'all on hold!

Posts: 33 | Location: LA | Registered: September 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post